Mr. Roberts, teachers, staff and students are already working hard on this year’s Western themed Winter Show. Your child will participate in both an afternoon and an evening concert according to the schedule below.
|Tuesday Dec 17||Wednesday Dec 18|
|Div 2 – Mrs. Tyssen
Div 3 – Mrs. Boyce
Div 5 – Ms. Smith
Div 7 – Ms. Larmand
Div 9 – Mrs. Meerza
Div 11 – Mrs. Boyd
Div 13 – Mrs. Porter
|Div 1 – Mrs. Menzies
Div 4 – Mrs. Gecse
Div 6 – Mrs. Housden
Div 8 – Mrs. Corbett
Div 10 – Mrs. Wessely
Div 12 – Ms. Morrison
Div 14 – Mrs. Knipe
|*Doors open at 12:40pm and 6:10pm respectively|
Before the Show
- On the night of the concert, students are to access their regular outside classroom door.
- Parents will come through the main front doors of the gym – the front doors will be open at 6:10pm (parents may leave your boots on in the gym).
- There will be no reserve seating.
- Please do not arrive too early, as it may be cold waiting outside.
- Parking is also difficult on concert nights, so we encourage any relatives/friends who are able to attend the afternoon concert to do so.
Food Bank Donations
- Donations of non-perishable food will be collected during the week prior to the concert and at the concert door for those who wish to donate.
Best Seats in the House and Hot Chocolate/Popcorn Sales
- The PAC will be selling tickets for the “Best Seats in the House” before the evening performances. The money collected from this fundraiser will be used to support our music program.
- PAC will also be selling Hot Chocolate and Popcorn before the evening performances so be sure to bring some change.
After the Show
- Your child will be on stage for the entire concert, and will return to their classroom following the performance, where they can be picked up.
- Please be sure to pick up your child before heading to the book fair.
We look forward to seeing you at your child’s concert(s)!