Our breakfast club is now open! We will be offering a “Grab and Go” style breakfast again this year. Students who are hungry can go to the exterior Multi-Purpose room door (near the North East corner of our parking lot) to pick up their breakfast. Students are asked to sanitize their hands before eating.
Below is our current menu:
- Monday – Yogert, muffins, fruit and hardboiled eggs
- Tuesday – Smoothies and bagels with fruit
- Wednesday – Egg and cheese wraps with fruit
- Thursday – Smoothies and bagels with fruit
- Friday – Egg Mcmuffins with fruit
Thank you to all of our volunteers for ensuring this program can continue. A huge thank you as well to our Breakfast Program Coordinator, Kayla Vannieuwenhuizen, for organizing everything for us. We are still looking for some help on our spare list so if you think you might be able to fill in once in a while please contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org.