As Halloween falls on a Sunday this year, students can choose to wear a Halloween Costume to school on Friday October 29. If you choose to wear a Halloween Costume please ensure you…
- Keep fake weapons (ie. swords, daggers, guns, etc.) at home and save them for Halloween night
- Keep blood and gore to a minimum – not too scary please
- Keep Halloween masks of any type at home and save them for Halloween night
- Choose a costume that is respectful of all individuals and cultures
- Choose a costume that will not interfere with learning
Students who do not want to wear a costume can show their school spirit by dressing in black and/or orange on this day!
As for Halloween candy, we believe in healthy eating at school. Therefore, we respectfully request that Halloween candy be consumed at home and not school.
Thank you for your support!